In this episode, Carol is back with another on the farm update – November 27th
- End of November farm news
- Milky butter churn has arrived from MilkyDay.com
- MilkyDay.com is offering a 5% discount to use on their website. Use the promo code “podcast” at checkout.
- We’re making raw milk butter
- The calf barn is noisy this week
- Raw milk sales are growing faster than we anticipated… and that’s a good thing. Thanks you.
- Emma calved
- Sapphire calved too
- On Thanksgiving, Ambrosia calved as well
- Changing calf protocols to prevent scours
- We are still keeping calves in groups
- The youngest calves are learning to nurse on the milk-bar.
- We will have beef for sale very soon – ground beef and soup bones
- Will we go to once-a-day (OAD) milking? Hmmm We have options.
- We are processing milk into cream and cream into delicious butter
- Would you like to try some FREE farm-fresh butter?
- We have puppies… they are so cute. Corgis/Auggies for sale
- We hope you had a great Thanksgiving.